News:

News: Catholics Celebrate Worldwide as Pope Francis Wakes from Hibernation — Watch the Cardinals Deliver Consecrated Deer Carcasses to the Papal Lair in This Heartwarming Clip

Main Menu

[tabled] Castle of Bureaucracy Part II: Lithransir’s Bane

Started by Luca, January 15, 2023, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca

Castle of Bureaucracy Part II: Lithransir's Bane

RECOGNISING. The Councillor of the Interior was created from the passage of SR 6, Definitions and Responsibilities of Regional Councillors and,

Observing that said Revision was vanquished entirely from time and space by the passage of SR 15, Dissolution of the Interior,

Aware that there are, in fact, a great many areas of responsibility where a Councillor of the Interior could excel and benefit the Region,

Whereas the author of SR 15 was wrong and should feel bad,

Spontaneously generates the following additions to the Refugia Revised Statutes:

RRS 6 f. The Councillor of the Interior, whose responsibilities are defined as undertaking the practices and procedures of Revisions to the Revised Statutes, as well as maintaining articles and records via the Office of the Interior. This Councillor shall:
  • Receive and validate requests for referendums to the Revised Statutes, and initiate such referendums to the stipulations their respective laws prescribe.
  • Announce any referendum in a well-seen public area, and update any laws with the conclusion of the referendum's outcome.
  • Determine and manage the portfolio of instructional material and Regional records that will be maintained by the Office of the Interior.
  • Appoint and dismiss staff of the Office of the Interior for the purpose of keeping the Office's portfolio helpful and current.

Authored by:
Seconded by:

Aav

I'm not super sure what "and initiate such referendums to the stipulations their respective laws prescribe" means but other than that looks good.
Quote from: LucaI maintain my assessment, sans Obama

Luca

Quote from: Aav on January 15, 2023, 03:56:58 PMI'm not super sure what "and initiate such referendums to the stipulations their respective laws prescribe" means but other than that looks good.
It's meant to mean that the councillor should follow the procedures for whatever type of referendum it is. There's only one type of referendum that would be under their domain at present, and that's an RRS amendment referendum (as opposed to a CoFA embassy referendum). If it sounds confusing, I can change it to specifically cite RRS 6.

Aav

Quote from: Luca on January 21, 2023, 01:05:29 PM
Quote from: Aav on January 15, 2023, 03:56:58 PMI'm not super sure what "and initiate such referendums to the stipulations their respective laws prescribe" means but other than that looks good.
It's meant to mean that the councillor should follow the procedures for whatever type of referendum it is. There's only one type of referendum that would be under their domain at present, and that's an RRS amendment referendum (as opposed to a CoFA embassy referendum). If it sounds confusing, I can change it to specifically cite RRS 6.
Ah, I see. Perhaps citing RRS 6 might be ideal.

Aav

Luca

Quote from: Aav on February 25, 2023, 03:53:29 PMUh, so, we doin this? Or nah.
I am interested in this, but I was unable to write the technical infrastructure this year that would have supported it and, at present, I do not know when or if that will be possible. I remain conceptually interested in the idea, however I will probably be suspending this idea for now.