News:

News: Catholics Celebrate Worldwide as Pope Francis Wakes from Hibernation — Watch the Cardinals Deliver Consecrated Deer Carcasses to the Papal Lair in This Heartwarming Clip

Main Menu

[passed] Reasonable Expectations of Enfranchisement

Started by Luca, November 19, 2022, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca

Reasonable Expectations of Enfranchisement

PREAMBLE. Whereas certain nations, whose sovereign grace was imparted to them the Lord our God create_nation.cgi, arrived at the unorthodox conclusion that they be ruled by the same leader(s) as other nations within the Region and,

Despite its bureaucratic morass, it is feasibly possible for the World Assembly to summon enough paperwork-processing power to transfer a membership within that body from one shared jurisdiction to another within the timespan of a Regional referendum,

Noting that the language of the current law allows these duplicate votes to be counted,

Amends the fourth Revised Statute to the following condition:

RRS 4. Member States are defined as Residents with both a residency of no less than seven days and a continuous World Assembly membership over the same period.

Authored by:
Seconded by:

Catherine

Quote from: Luca on November 19, 2022, 02:11:37 PMwhose sovereign grace was imparted them to the Lord our God

I think this wording should read "imparted to them by the Lord our God".

Otherwise, good spot, this anomaly makes sense when you point it out but it wouldn't have occurred to me as a possibility.
Good morning friends and foes

Luca

Quote from: Catherine on November 19, 2022, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: Luca on November 19, 2022, 02:11:37 PMwhose sovereign grace was imparted them to the Lord our God

I think this wording should read "imparted to them by the Lord our God".

Otherwise, good spot, this anomaly makes sense when you point it out but it wouldn't have occurred to me as a possibility.
Thanks, a classic typo that alludes to my failing mental health :c-heart:

Aav

Quote from: LucaI maintain my assessment, sans Obama