News:

Grandpa Ant Says: Plant anything you find! You never know when it will become a bigger version of itself in three weeks.

Main Menu

[Oxygen] The Refugia Minecraft Server

Started by Luca, November 07, 2019, 03:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca

Quote from: mads on November 20, 2019, 07:45:53 PM
Hey folkens!
I have located a stronghold and the portal to the End if the world. Would anyone be interested in assisting me in my quest to slay the dragon on the other side?
I would absolutely be a part of this event. I have a couple stacks of flint for arrows and also eighteen thousand stacks of cherries that heal for 0.5 food each which will definitely be what we need  :upsidedown:

Rea

Oh thank  you both!  I've always wondered how emeralds work  . . .

I don't know if I'd be much help with the dragon, but I have done it before with a group of people so I'd be willing to try xD

mads

That's perfect!! And if we use a juicer we can get a ton of cherry juice that gives you a speed boost and can be drunk even after you're full, to get full saturation!

And I'd love to have you with us!

Emily

I will be happy to provide pumpkin spice lattes and hot tea for anyone who will want to ingest it during the festivities.

Also may I have some arrows.

Luca

Quote from: Rea on November 20, 2019, 09:14:07 PM
I've always wondered how emeralds work  . . .

You can technically mine them, but they're literally the rarest gem in the game I swear. So it's more likely that you can get them by visiting villages and selling them things they ask for. In return, you can also spend them at the villages and get things that you can't find normally like rare saplings and bee types.

You can also just keep the emerald blocks and decorate your house with them.

The easiest way to get emeralds is probably using Jess' zombie grinder and taking the rotten flesh drops to a cleric. OR I think there's a blacksmith in the town behind Maddie's house that buys coal.

mads

Greetings Refugi!
Have you ever been tired of walking, but had to cross a continent?
Well, at the CherryVale Institute of Technology we have developed the improvement for you! Our Buoyancy Over Aquatic Terrain technology combines the speed of a horse, with the ability to cross water of a rubber duck!
Less resource intensive than a minecart track, and better able to float, these "boats" are able to get you from one side of an ocean to the other in a matter of moments!
In fact, a new series of channels and aqueducts have been carved, allowing one to enter the sea on the east coast, and never take a step until you bush up against the fortifications of the Stronghold outpost!
Try a "boat" today!

Luca

Quote from: mads on November 21, 2019, 10:58:39 AMTry a "boat" today!
lmfao Maddie be like

Hello Refugi, are you tired of not being somewhere? Use your "feet" ya sedentary fecks.  :laughing:

mads

Luca

Rea, I've finished making the Skyrail station by your place. You can now go to and from the Stamp Society without issues.

I saved the part where the stairs actually come out on the ground for you because I think it's up to you what it should look like.

Emily

Hooray progress!

I've also made sifnificant progress on my Maple Farms project. All but two seeds and seventeen tree crops have been obtained (which means I've obtained... 118 crops and begun growing them). At this rate, I will only need 52 emeralds to buy the remaining purchaseable seeds, and eventually we'll stumble across some sunflowers in the wild.

At the moment all 118 above-stated crops are growing, which means I have been able to harvest and prepare them for shipping! To the western side of the STAMP SOCIETY, in front of my staging area, you will find four chests filled with goodies. These are free to anyone who wants them, as long as one is left in the box at all times (so I can have an easier time restocking). Emerald donations are always appreciated but completely unnecessary.

I'm hoping that once I have all of my planting and harvesting routines set, I can begin making more complex meals and placing them in the STAMP SOCIETY kitchen for widespread consumption. I've already begun doing this spread across two chests, one ethical and one unethical  :raz: If you have any questions or need any help with figuring out Pam's Harvestcraft, don't hesitate to ask me here or in-game :heart:

Emily

Quote from: Wisdom on November 22, 2019, 10:31:52 PMGod are you okay?

:hawww: :hawww: :hawww: :hawww:

Why yes, I'm entirely fine. I've been basking in the glow of the STAMP SOCIETY, why do you ask?

Rea

A world where Em is God is kind of scary to me. Think of the overbuilding.

But, then platypuses! They're so weird, yet so adorable.

@Luca, thank yooooou I'm gonna look at it ASAP ^.^

Rea

LOOK AT THIS MOUNTAIN IT'S SO HIGH.

Luca

That is an insane mountain.

I'll also throw in some screenshots from the Skyrail and trying to build the roof.

Rea

Oooh, those are some lovely sunset pictures!!!

Luca

I'm exhausted, but the first level of roof is done and the Skyrail station is complete.

Also the open space area has a ceiling.

Emily

The Stamp Society looks so great, you did an amazing job! I really love the interior roof, I took many pictures of it and from different angles around it.

I did nothing of note today  :raz:

mads

Some pics of Cherry Vale, The Stamp Society, and a cool island I found

Rea

These pictures are so awesome!!!! And Luca, the Stamp Society looks amazing!!! ^.^