News:

Grandpa Ant Says: Plant anything you find! You never know when it will become a bigger version of itself in three weeks.

Main Menu

so like peanutbutter, right?

Started by Copyn, January 11, 2020, 05:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copyn

pretty good stuff if ya ask me
I eat a lot of it and I don't even notice

'cept crunchy miss me with that

sometimes I put too much peanutbutter in my sandwiches and I just accept that this is my life now and relinquish my soul to my overlord
:spider:

Emily

I actually really like peanut butter. Occasionally if I'm feeling a little shaky from having no sugar I'll just whip up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Have you ever had other types of nut butter? I've had almond and cashew and I have to say, peanut is the way to go. Well, cashew's okay I guess.

Copyn

yo I didn't even realize other nuts had butter I gotta taste test all this
....one day
when I'm not bein like lazy
so I'll give ya an update in like 2025, god willing lol

also idk if what you're talkin about is like exactly the same but I hate when my blood sugar drops cuz I feel miserable and I basically have to eat or drink somethin even if I don't feel like it

Emily

That's exactly what I mean, yeah! When I was, like, 20 and living on my own, I used to have a pack of microwaveable burritos at all times so that I could quickly get food if I started getting super weak from hunger. Now I usually have something simple to make or reheat around.

And yeah, it's great how people are experimenting with other type of nut butters. It's kind of the same thing as people spreading out and trying different grains than just wheat or oats. I really like that experimentation going around right now.

Copyn

sounds like a good idea tbh
sometimes I kinda gotta settle on just chips even when eating normally, let alone when I get super weak and shakey and stuff

also I hope we don't anger the butter gods

Emily

I feel like the butter gods wouldn't like me anyway because I can't have dairy. That also makes it really hard to find butter that I can actually eat on the island :c there's like one type of butter here and all but one product within it has dairy.

Of course I'm just shitposting because I know that you're not talking about butter butter and instead are talking about nutter butter.

Copyn

I love nutter butters and I don't eat them enough

also I feel like a god of butter would be pedantic enough to include both dairy and nut-based butters even if the word "butter" might be the only thing they have in common

Emily

I haven't actually eaten a nutter butter in so long that I can't even remember anything about them.

If the god of butter wants to trick me into eating dairy then they have another thing coming!

Copyn

They're two peanut-shaped....cookies(?) with peanutbutter inbetween!
they're tasty and I want some

Also the almighty Butter God shall not be dissuaded by your feeble proclamations!

Luca

Peanut butter is my favourite thing to add to ramen  :heppy:

Copyn

The Butter Gods did not like that :wannafite:

Emily

The butter gods clearly prefer you add peanut margarine to your ramen.

Polis Diamonil

Cashew butter is great, but it's too expensive.  Peanut butter is almost as good, and much more affordable.  Almond butter is oddly bland.  I want to try other varieties eventually, especially pistachio butter.

HumanSanity

Quote from: Luca on January 13, 2020, 04:30:16 PM
Peanut butter is my favourite thing to add to ramen  :heppy:
Things Luca taught me
I am juuuuuust a pony
I make mistakes from time to time

FLP

Oh yeah, I love peanut butter. They're great for replacing the cream in Oreos, and I like using it as the sauce when I eat my cereal like chips
Hates birds; never liked them

HumanSanity

Quote from: FLP on January 08, 2021, 06:43:41 PM
Oh yeah, I love peanut butter. They're great for replacing the cream in Oreos, and I like using it as the sauce when I eat my cereal like chips
o.O

No, wrong.
I am juuuuuust a pony

Emily

I have, as of 2020, discovered the wonderful world of very small dark chocolate chips mixed into peanut butter as a more healthy sweet food than the things I was eating before. It's always so good.

HumanSanity

Quote from: Emily on January 08, 2021, 07:00:55 PM
I have, as of 2020, discovered the wonderful world of very small dark chocolate chips mixed into peanut butter as a more healthy sweet food than the things I was eating before. It's always so good.
You and your chocolate chips o.O
I am juuuuuust a pony

Emily

Quote from: HumanSanity on January 08, 2021, 10:25:27 PM
Quote from: Emily on January 08, 2021, 07:00:55 PM
You and your chocolate chips o.O
Wait a second, this is the only thing I use them in XD

Also the local grocery store sells them in bulk so I can get a little baggy of them for almost nothing.