News:

News: Catholics Celebrate Worldwide as Pope Francis Wakes from Hibernation — Watch the Cardinals Deliver Consecrated Deer Carcasses to the Papal Lair in This Heartwarming Clip

Main Menu

The Online Gaming Thread

Started by Natalie, February 28, 2019, 10:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie

Let's all find games to play together sometime! I don't know what people are into these days, but I'm sure we have some common ground somewhere.

Emily

I'm... game  :p

I don't know off the top of my head what would be a good idea, but I'm pretty open-minded on trying new things.

Emily

To update this a little bit, I've been playing some Endless games with Luca and I think it'd be fun to play a large Endless Legend campaign.

Callie

Sounds fun. Kinda wonder about scheduling, though.

Copyn

:necro: Figured I'd throw out some ideas for this since I'm itchin to post somethin lol
I've played a bunch of online games and some of the ones I remember havin fun with are

• Mabinogi (it's got a lot of celtic mythos references which I think are really cool)
  • Warframe
  • Dungeon Fighter Online
  • Black Desert Online (not played it tons tbh but I've heard good things, though it's not free like the others listed)
  • Maplestory kinda (bit of an oldie and it can show at times but I'm nostalgic what can I say)
not an exhaustive list but I figure it'd be a good springboard for ideas or somethin :sweatsmile: almost all of these are free-to-play (sans BDO) so it's not a huge investment to try them out if any of 'em seem interestin' c:
:spider:

haru

part of me wants to play an mmo but i have a short attention span and i haven't found any that i'm really interested in. maybe it would be better if i had someone to play with because most of my friends basically quit video games at this point