Redrafting the Refugia Revised Statutes

Started by HumanSanity, January 08, 2021, 06:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HumanSanity

This thread will be used to redraft the Refugia Revised Statutes, cuz let's be real, those old ones are terrible.

Each post will add a new section/clause to the updated RRS. Because that's how democracy works. But are we even a democracy?

Article 1. All administrative decisions made by the government of Refugia shall be made by the Corsnarkle, except where provisions provide otherwise in the remainder of these Statutes.
I am juuuuuust a pony
I make mistakes from time to time

Luca

RRS 2. In such a circumstance that there is no functioning or legally recognised government, control over all Councillor seats will be given to the Eyebeast, located conveniently on floor 15 of the Admin Tower.

HumanSanity

RRS 2.1. The Eyebeast shall make decisions by naming as Supreme Governor, with absolute power over the region, the resident of Refugia with the most Eyebeasted messages in the previous 48 hours.
I am juuuuuust a pony

Luca

RRS 2.2 The Eyebeast shall appoint a Councillor of Operations from a pool of eligible candidates, with the candidate selected being the individual who possesses the greatest number of eyes.

HumanSanity

RRS 2.3. In the event of a dispute, the Arch-Administrator shall be responsible for determining who has the greatest number of eyes.
I am juuuuuust a pony

Luca

RRS 2.3(a) In the event all candidates have an equal number of eyes, additional eyes will be added to candidates at random.

HumanSanity

RRS 2.3(b) The surgical addition of the eyes to the candidates randomly selected per RRS 2.3(a) for additional eyes shall occur using the method proscribed by the Refugia General Hospital, should such a Hospital be in existence.
I am juuuuuust a pony

Luca

RRS 2.4 The Eyebeast shall appoint a Councillor of Culture, among eligible candidates. The selected candidate must possess the highest nutritional value.

Emily

RRS 2.4(a) The nutritional value of the candidates will be calculated by the average of various indices, including diet, exercise, number of extra limbs, holes in teeth, rotation station, and length of the left ear compared to a standard can of black beans.

Luca

RRS 2.5 The Eyebeast shall appoint a Councillor of World Assembly affairs, whose responsibilities are defined as the publication of informational brochures regarding World Assembly proposals. Such brochures need only consist of the phrase "IT SHALL OBEY".

HumanSanity

RRS 2.5(a) The Councillor of World Assembly Affairs must scream "waaaaaaaaah" when creating an informational brochure.
I am juuuuuust a pony

Luca

RRS 2.6 The Eyebeast shall appoint a Councillor of the Interior, with responsibilities defined as any action which can be preformed indoors.