[Oxygen] SKYRAIL Rapid Transit

Started by Luca, December 03, 2019, 12:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca

The SKYRAIL Rapid Transit System™ Is another convenient service brought to you by the Stamp Society. We exist in a perpetual state and employ only the best contractors in the business of construction and rail. With our hyper-professional model of corporate synergy, we are able to quickly and safely transport citizens on small gunpowder- fuelled steel prisons to new adventures when they need to get there fast.

The logistics of the Rapid Transit System™ are powered by magic. And the stone rail and support beam construction is brought to you by South American stone and iron mines, managed with rugged Stamp Society imperialism. Consider making a donation by contacting a sales representative today.

Admission is free! You pay with the curses.

Hello!

I would like to start building a map of the Skyrail network as it gets more advanced and goes to more places. There is currently a functional line going between the Stamp Society and Rea's temple. I am not aware if this temple has a more precise name than "Rea's Temple," so if there is, please tell me :sweatsmile: At the moment, I'm working on a Skyrail line going from the Stamp to Emily's old base, which we are apparently calling Mount Abandon.

If you would like to see a station come to any new place to make traveling easier, please tell me by posting in this thread with the name of the place and its approximate X, Z coordinates.

If you notice anything broken, missing, out of place, or think that something should be changed, also let me know in this thread. Eventually, when there are enough stations, I'll make a map and place it at the top of this post!

SKYRAIL
"It's a miracle you're still alive!"

Rea

I mean you could call it the Forest Temple cuz that's what I based it on? xD

I dunno, it's basically a homeless community center.

Or, we could just keep calling it Rea's Temple. I don't mind. *big ego chest puff*

Luca

I'm building an expansion of the rail to go from Rea to the meadows village behind them. It'll take a little while to complete because it turned out to be a lot further away that I thought, but I thought it was reason enough to pop a map into the OP.

mads

Hey! I've expanded the biodomes to become large enough to be an attraction in their own right possibly.
If you would be willing to expand the network to the biodomes, I would happily contribute the supplies, as it is a bit of a trip.
The location is X:775 Z:-350, and if that is too far, no worries.

Luca

Quote from: mads on December 13, 2019, 03:40:09 PM
Hey! I've expanded the biodomes to become large enough to be an attraction in their own right possibly.
If you would be willing to expand the network to the biodomes, I would happily contribute the supplies, as it is a bit of a trip.
The location is X:775 Z:-350, and if that is too far, no worries.

Sure, I can do that. I can possibly make it go underwater, too, to it's easier to get in and out. I just need to manage to find the right enchantments. Em has already given me a respiration II helmet which should help.

mads

Oh no need to worry too much on that part, I have built a tower that extends to the surface of the ocean that should be large enough for mine carts to go up and down, and I can expand it further if necessary. I have built a tower that extends to the surface of the ocean that should be large enough for minecarts to go up and down, and I can expand further if necessary!
Also, thank you so much! Again, if it's too far of a distance, I completely understand.