News:

Grandpa Ant Says: Plant anything you find! You never know when it will become a bigger version of itself in three weeks.

Main Menu

Instruments!

Started by Copyn, November 22, 2019, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copyn

So I'm currently going through another phase in my life where I'm into playing music again and I'm curious who out there also plays? :spider:
Feel free to drop by and say what instruments you know, are learning, or want to learn! You could gush about it with others, ask for advice, or just reminisce about your band years :shrugshrug: Whatever comes to heart

Personally I primarily play clarinet, but I've dabbled a lil in a bunch of other stuff! Not a whole lot, though, so I'm not very good with them :sweatsmile:
I actually own a clarinet - alongside a guitar, keyboard, and flute - but they don't see as much use as I'd like :NotLikeCat:
:spider:

Rea

Um . . . Well . . . I'm a professional piano teacher. Like it's my day job and I'm technically a business owner. *Shy*

It's still weird to me.

I can sorta sing, too?

Luca

I have a piano, at least for the next month because I have no idea how or if I'm going to transport it, but I'm badly out of practice. It was a goal to start back again after I left Mines, but I've found other things to do with myself for now. :sweatsmile:

clandrox

Castanets just trust me castaƱuelas are a great and easy instrument
~clandrox
King Of Subadent and Her Trees, Speaker of Their Language Wucelapan.

Jens

Instruments!  :hawww:

I play guitar. Been playing on and off for nearly 12 years now. The passion resurged a couple of months ago, and last month I even bought a new amplifier. It's great.

Now I'm mostly focusing on learning simple songs and relearning the basics, because I feel I have built up some bad habits that hinder my playing.

I also like to play the vocal chords, but I'm not great at those either.