News:

Refugia News: Councillor of Operations Ignores Questions, Repeatedly Striking Brick with Hammer, Screaming "NO!"

Main Menu

On NationStates

Started by Luca, February 22, 2019, 03:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luca

Do we need mooore NS?

I'm semi-considering the possibility of making the NationStates region a slightly more established thing with more organisation, beauracracy, voting for WA issues, small scale recruitment for CalRef, and maybe draft an issue or GA resolution to make some kind of impact.

Is there any interest in doing this / is this a good idea or nah?

Emily

I'm entirely on board with this. I really wanted to get into the political roleplaying of the last region we were part of, but I was turned off by the people there. I actually quite like the group we have going in Refugia, so I'd be overjoyed.

Natalie

That would be fun. Once I finish setting up a nation I'm happy with, I'd participate in some capacity.

Luca

Oh are you planning on nuking the one you have now?

Natalie

I made a new one that doesn't immediately make terrible, confused decisions. Those come later.

Emily

Don't worry Natalie ^-^ I did the same thing. Tslonia is my second serious attempt at a country. Then I have a protectorate.

Luca

Okidoki. Just remember that you can only have one nation in the World Assembly at a time* or you'll be banned for alleged voter fraud. But, like, either way, we can still come up with stuff to do for the region~

Luca

Quote from: Luca on February 22, 2019, 03:31:16 PM
Do we need mooore NS?

I'm semi-considering the possibility of making the NationStates region a slightly more established thing with more organisation, beauracracy, voting for WA issues, small scale recruitment for CalRef, and maybe draft an issue or GA resolution to make some kind of impact.

I guess we ended up doing all of those things.

Emily

It is amusing that this sort of got planned out like a month after we founded Refugia, and it's happened in the time since. We did a really good job sticking to the things that were interesting and neat.

Luca

Quote from: Luca on February 22, 2019, 03:31:16 PM
Do we need mooore NS?

Mistakes were made.

Mercy

I'm a little new to The Who NS thing as a whole, but I'd support it nonetheless. It seems really centered and fun!
Sincerely yours! ~Mercy