News:

News: Catholics Celebrate Worldwide as Pope Francis Wakes from Hibernation — Watch the Cardinals Deliver Consecrated Deer Carcasses to the Papal Lair in This Heartwarming Clip

Main Menu

CTRL+V

Started by HumanSanity, March 16, 2021, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat

@�@@b@@led for %d bytes at address %pn@rg Cross-GCC Build-20200226-1) 9.2.0
In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett

Emily

Argo

The Lordax

Emily

HumanSanity: 69
Emily: 44
Luca: 40
Dax: 18
Wasc: 10
FLP: 7
Ziz: 5
Dyll: 4
Zuk: 2
Bele Levy Epies: 1

HumanSanity

HumanSanity: 69
Emily: 45
Luca: 40
I am juuuuuust a pony
I make mistakes from time to time

Luca

HumanSanity

HumanSanity: 71
Emily: 48
Luca: 43
Fox: 3
Sueloc: 1
I am juuuuuust a pony

Emily

HumanSanity: 72
Emily: 48
Luca: 43
Fox: 3

HumanSanity

HumanSanity: 73
Emily: 54
Luca: 46
Dax: 19
Fox: 4
I am juuuuuust a pony

Argo

Oryctolagus cuniculus
The Lordax

HumanSanity

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
I am juuuuuust a pony

Emily

Once upon a star supernova, twenty six legendary cards descended from our tall card tower. Hooray!

Our newfound love Testlandia, wore splendid magenta fursuit, specifically commissioned to contain BEES! It buzzed through rainbow, over walls yonder, and into the sky. At midnight, Gerald Ford erupted from his volcanic lair, overflowing with meritorious service. Both chambers reloaded their legislative shotguns while removing glistering shirts, heated by lava undershirts. Ford devoured the 535 imperial guards, while copper prices skyrocketed, and legislation stalled.

Meanwhile, the legendary crocodile, Crocodile Irwin, initiated CPR for the legislature

Argo

The Lordax

Emily

Once upon a star supernova, twenty six legendary cards descended from our tall card tower. Hooray!

Our newfound love Testlandia, wore splendid magenta fursuit, specifically commissioned to contain BEES! It buzzed through rainbow, over walls yonder, and into the sky. At midnight, Gerald Ford erupted from his volcanic lair, overflowing with meritorious service. Both chambers reloaded their legislative shotguns while removing glistering shirts, heated by lava undershirts. Ford devoured the 535 imperial guards, while copper prices skyrocketed, and legislation stalled.

Meanwhile, the legendary crocodile, Crocodile Irwin, initiated CPR for the legislature of New Hartoria. Mercifully,

HumanSanity

HumanSanity 14,977.33
Dolphin Recycling Awareness Index
I am juuuuuust a pony

Emily

HumanSanity

HumanSanity: 78
Emily: 60
Luca: 50
Argo: 23
Dyll: 5
Fox: 4
I am juuuuuust a pony

Cat

Dance With The Dead's "B-Sides: vol 1" (2017)
In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett

Emily

Cat

First Law (and world)